Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tag Team Senior Session

Day one with "E" was blahhh with not so lovely stl weather....I was thinking "go awaaaay rain!"  The inevitable reschedule date landed when my photog friend Joanne of Joanne Distaso Photography was to be in town for her visit...sooo guess who got double the artist on her senior session investment.  We had a blast with "E"...she's beautiful, smart and sassy under all that sweetness...don't let her fool ya!  It was a looong session only because the creative juices were comin' down like the rain...what fun!  Thanks "E" for being such a sport...and thanks Jo for stirr'n my "mojo"...it sure was memorable and it makes me want to do it again and again :)

So for this blog post...since it was kind of a special shoot I thought "hey, I bet people would like to see how the shots are taken"...soooo for your entertainment and my humiliation because apparently I've lost control over my facial expressions....I give you "behind the scenes footage"...enjoy!




Yep, it's not uncommon to hang out at the laundry wash'n hole...lot's of fun to be had there...



And this is how to get....

This....




I often look like this in photos...scary right?   Ha, well someone's gotta show the girl the "pose"....


Her pose is sooooo much better...way to go "E"!





And this is why I don't get all gussied up myself...I spend too much time roll'n on the ground!

But I got this...and I love me some sun flare!!!




Then Jo got in on some cute hat action...


Yum!





Jo again getting what may be my favorite image from the session....


Is this amazing or what?  Love!









Beautiful!



Thanks ladies...that's a wrap! :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks Great. I love your work Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROCKED IT! "LOVE" from a fan : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! Thanks friend! This is just AWESOME! What great memories we made that week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw girls it looks like so much fun! I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete